This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic

Gast

Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic

Post  Gast on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:this will be a help take it please and thanks for your time to read and see this
    Sems usefull,but there's something weird...
    ¿what weird you see my friend?
    What is your point on sharing these videos?
    to help but if the videos doesnt help forgive me for that.

Gast

Post  Gast on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:32 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:this will be a help take it please and thanks for your time to read and see this
    They don't look like if they were on the beta age,they look like a other kind of mod,maybe this mod,idk.

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 pm

TheAmessz wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:this will be a help take it please and thanks for your time to read and see this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    They don't look like if they were on the beta age,they look like a other kind of mod,maybe this mod,idk.
    Those videos of not even a well crafted beta mod. They both look horrible.

Gast

Post  Gast on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    miguel16310 wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    Those videos of not even a well crafted beta mod. They both look horrible.
    I have to agree,your GTA VC mod (which I have and play) is much better,the only thing that looks good,is the cop cars,the rest is just horrible.

Gast

Post  Gast on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am

What about adding "In a Big Country" and "The Freaks Come Out at Night"? They can be heard in the background of some Malibu Asset missions, I can't remember specifically which ones.

Gast

Post  Gast on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:23 am

41hc1 wrote:What about adding "In a Big Country" and "The Freaks Come Out at Night"? They can be heard in the background of some Malibu Asset missions, I can't remember specifically which ones.
    Intresting..

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:58 pm

41hc1 wrote:What about adding "In a Big Country" and "The Freaks Come Out at Night"? They can be heard in the background of some Malibu Asset missions, I can't remember specifically which ones.
    We will try to get that featured on future versions of the mod.

Gast

Post  Gast on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Cool. I believe "In a Big Country" was supposed to be on Flash FM or Emotion, and the "Freaks Come Out at Night" was definitely going to be on Fresh 105. "In a Big Country" can be heard in the intro for The Driver, and "The Freaks Come Out at Night" can be heard in the intro for The Job. Only in the original PS2 version.

Also, I forgot, "Burning for You" can be heard in the background of the intro cutscene for Boomshine Saigon.

Gast

Post  Gast on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 am

41hc1 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Cool. I believe "In a Big Country" was supposed to be on Flash FM or Emotion, and the "Freaks Come Out at Night" was definitely going to be on Fresh 105. "In a Big Country" can be heard in the intro for The Driver, and "The Freaks Come Out at Night" can be heard in the intro for The Job. Only in the original PS2 version.

Also, I forgot, "Burning for You" can be heard in the background of the intro cutscene for Boomshine Saigon.

Good find!
    ThomasXGodzilla

Post  ThomasXGodzilla on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 am

41hc1 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Very old info, everyone knows that already, and there are more songs heard in cutscenes that are not in the game.

Gast

Post  Gast on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:20 pm

ThomasXGodzilla wrote:
    41hc1 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Very old info, everyone knows that already, and there are more songs heard in cutscenes that are not in the game.
    I guess like "Video Killed the Radio Star" or something like that

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:54 pm

TheAmessz wrote:
    ThomasXGodzilla wrote:
    41hc1 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

I guess like "Video Killed the Radio Star" or something like that
    "Video Killed the Radio Star" is in the game. It's on Flash FM

Post  ThomasXGodzilla on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

This are all the hidden songs:

Whodini - "The Freaks Come Out at Night" (featured during "The Job" cutscene.) This song later appears on the soundtrack to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on Fresh 105 FM
    Blue Öyster Cult - "Burnin' for You" (featured during the "Boomshine Saigon" cutscene)
    Al Di Meola - "Ritmo De La Noche" (featured during the first cutscene of "Bar Brawl")
    Big Country - "In a Big Country" (featured during the first cutscene of "The Driver") This song only appears in the original PS2 version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. In other versions it was replaced by "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five.
    Los Super Seven - "Campesino" (in "Trojan Voodoo" cutscene)
    Los Super Seven - "Compay Gato" (in "Naval Engagement" cutscene)
    Modern English - "I Melt with You" (in the third cutscene of the mission "Back Alley Brawl")

Gast

Post  Gast on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:49 pm

ThomasXGodzilla wrote:This are all the hidden songs:

Whodini - "The Freaks Come Out at Night" (featured during "The Job" cutscene.) This song later appears on the soundtrack to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on Fresh 105 FM
       Blue Öyster Cult - "Burnin' for You" (featured during the "Boomshine Saigon" cutscene)
       Al Di Meola - "Ritmo De La Noche" (featured during the first cutscene of "Bar Brawl")
       Big Country - "In a Big Country" (featured during the first cutscene of "The Driver") This song only appears in the original PS2 version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. In other versions it was replaced by "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five.
       Los Super Seven - "Campesino" (in "Trojan Voodoo" cutscene)
       Los Super Seven - "Compay Gato" (in "Naval Engagement" cutscene)
       Modern English - "I Melt with You" (in the third cutscene of the mission "Back Alley Brawl")
    Great find!

Gast

Post  Gast on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 am

Does anyone have a savegame for this mod? Razz

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:54 pm

TheAmessz wrote:Does anyone have a savegame for this mod? Razz
    I do.
    All the storyline missions are done.

Gast

Post  Gast on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:53 am

Sergiu wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:Does anyone have a savegame for this mod? Razz
    I do.
    All the storyline missions are done.
    It's so hard to have save games for this mod,GTA VC is not compatible with Beta.i
    Maciek

Post  Maciek on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 am

I've found fev thing about VC Beta:

- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - beta Ocean Viev behind beta Tommy
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - beta HUD and minimap
    - In beta Ricardo Diaz was Fernando Diaz, and BJ Smith, was BJ Jones.
    - Mr. Moffat was a character, who nows Tommy from the past ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
    - Radio stacion VCN have been unused from game,
    - Saving game was same like in GTA III
    - I also find this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - Vice City beta map: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - Well, i have found one great movie about beta: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Maciek

Post  Maciek on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 pm

BTW. I'm glad when I see Deluxo's on the streets in this mod, like in beta, but what about a civilian patriot? Do you working on it?

Gast

Post  Gast on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 am

Maciek wrote:BTW. I'm glad when I see Deluxo's on the streets in this mod, like in beta, but what about a civilian patriot? Do you working on it?
    The team dosent currently have a further idea for the VC mod.
    We are focused in the GTA 3 beta mod.

Gast

Post  Gast on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:33 am

Maciek wrote:I've found fev thing about VC Beta:

- http://gouranga.com/images/gtavice/vc-103.jpg - beta Ocean Viev behind beta Tommy
    - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130109132556/gta/pl/images/b/b2/HUD_%28VC_-_beta%29.jpg - beta HUD and minimap
    - Mr. Moffat was a character, who nows Tommy from the past ( http://gta.wikia.com/Mr._Moffat#cite_note-0 )
    - I also find this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/561641-grand-theft-auto-vice-city/faqs/40734
    - Vice City beta map: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130317133903/gta/pl/images/7/71/Vice_City_%28VC_-_beta%29.png
    - Well, i have found one great movie about beta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZYxaDXZoOs
    Good find,make sure you aren't stealing anything.
    Maciek

Post  Maciek on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:19 am

TheAmessz wrote:
    Maciek wrote:I've found fev thing about VC Beta:

- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - beta Ocean Viev behind beta Tommy
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - beta HUD and minimap
    - Mr. Moffat was a character, who nows Tommy from the past ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
    - I also find this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - Vice City beta map: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - Well, i have found one great movie about beta: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Good find,make sure you aren't stealing anything.
    I don' make this things, i just find information about this, what you can do fo this mod Razz
    Maciek

Post  Maciek on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 am

TheAmessz wrote:
    Maciek wrote:BTW. I'm glad when I see Deluxo's on the streets in this mod, like in beta, but what about a civilian patriot? Do you working on it?
    Ok, I don't see any problem. Do what are you doing now, and then end another projects Smile

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:47 am

Maciek wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    Ok, I don't see any problem. Do what are you doing now, and then end another projects Smile
    We're doing our best. Thanks! Smile

Gast

Post  Gast on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:38 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Maciek wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    Now that v3 is here,everyone is happy,

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:39 pm

TheAmessz wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Maciek wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    Amessz, You are in the wrong topic. V3 is for GTA III, not Vice City. Make sure you check which topic you are in before replying.

Gast

Post  Gast on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:40 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Maciek wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    Amessz, You are in the wrong topic. V3 is for GTA III, not Vice City. Make sure you check which topic you are in before replying.
    Oh,sorry,I forgot to check,but I wanted to say that I have this mod (VC) and its really cool.
    ThomasXGodzilla

Post  ThomasXGodzilla on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:44 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Maciek wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    LMAO!

Gast

Post  Gast on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:48 pm

ThomasXGodzilla wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Maciek wrote:
    TheAmessz wrote:
    LMAO!
    Oops...

Gast

Post  Gast on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

Will the beta phone calls and Mr. Moffat mission be in the next version of the mod?

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:37 pm

41hc1 wrote:Will the beta phone calls and Mr. Moffat mission be in the next version of the mod?
    We're not sure yet. We are currently focusing on the development of the GTA 3: Beta Version Mod V3: Update 1 at the moment. If we're ready to work on the next Beta Version Mod for Vice City, we will announce it here. Smile

Gast

Post  Gast on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    41hc1 wrote:Will the beta phone calls and Mr. Moffat mission be in the next version of the mod?
    We're not sure yet. We are currently focusing on the development of the GTA 3: Beta Version Mod V3: Update 1 at the moment. If we're ready to work on the next Beta Version Mod for Vice City, we will announce it here. Smile
    If we got info if the team is secretly working on v3 would be nice,but I'm not saying the team would hide us a secret. If they were,they would say it anyways.

denis1379

Post  denis1379 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey. When you still looking for Beta guns few ot these are still in game gta3.img. For example mpfshrt.dff/txd- its a mp5short, mfour.dff/txd - m4, wich were reused in VCS! I will take some pictures soon Smile

denis1379

Post  denis1379 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:09 pm

I found Phill's truck. It seems like that from vcs. 2 choppers from cs dshotgun, admiral from deal, Hillaris car, chainsaw, speedboat from trailer, bikergang like in vcs, 2 unused Pgang, jzgirll1,2 and similar cs ped, interior of Lance mansion from vcs, i read something it was enterable. And who the hell is Richard? - He looks me like Donald Love from LCS, same model I think but texture is mixed.

I foumd some info about gameplay:

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 am

denis1379 wrote:Hey. When you still looking for Beta guns few ot these are still in game gta3.img. For example mpfshrt.dff/txd- its a mp5short, mfour.dff/txd - m4, wich were reused in VCS! I will take some pictures soon Smile 
    We are aware of that already. But thanks for sharing!

WColt

Post  WColt on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 am

Please think about making a V3 VC Beta after San Andreas!

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 pm

WColt wrote:Please think about making a V3 VC Beta after San Andreas!
    We'll keep that into Consideration!

Derpovec

Marco Bistro

Post  Derpovec on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Guys, where is the location of entereable marco bistro  Question 

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Derpovec wrote:Guys, where is the location of entereable marco bistro  Question 

We did not put much effort into our Vice City beta mod. We were so stuck on GTA 3. If we ever work on a next Vice City Beta Mod, we'll make sure to put much effort into it like we did with San Andreas and GTA 3.

DAFFYDAFFY

beta ?whats it mean?

Post  DAFFYDAFFY on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Whats the story with these betas here?
    Is it related to the genuine gta3 beta?
    Or is beta just a term u coined to use?
    How come u are working on three gta games?
    Wouldn't it be better to concentrate your efforts on one of the games?

41hc1

Post  41hc1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 pm

What are your plans for the Mr. Moffat mission?

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm

41hc1 wrote:What are your plans for the Mr. Moffat mission?

We have nothing else to share about the mod at this time. More info will be available in March.

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 pm

DAFFYDAFFY wrote:Whats the story with these betas here?
    Is it related to the genuine gta3 beta?
    Or is beta just a term u coined to use?
    How come u are working on three gta games?
    Wouldn't it be better to concentrate your efforts on one of the games?

We want to succeed on making beta mods for all three GTA titles.

Post  ThomasXGodzilla on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:43 am

It's good to be back in the hot and sunny Vice City. Very Happy
    TheN00ster

Post  TheN00ster on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:33 pm

When the features cames out??

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:51 pm

TheN00ster wrote:When the features cames out??

We do not know yet. We're not making much progress on this mod, and it could be cancelled.

Post  Gamerjman19 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:

We do not know yet. We're not making much progress on this mod, and it could be cancelled.
    So is this cancelled?

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Gamerjman19 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

So is this cancelled?

It's on pause at this time.

Post  Gamerjman19 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Gamerjman19 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

So is this cancelled?

It's on pause at this time.
    So are you guys taking a break or working on a different mod?

BlackChat

Post  BlackChat on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:59 am

No progress = Nothing to work with/for = Pause

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:29 am