Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods


    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Share

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 pm

    Carnage wrote:i hope you won't give up on this project and continue it 'till it's done, i rly want to see the beta features back to the final version

    We're doing our best, Carnage. At this time, we're currently focusing on GTA 3 and Vice City.


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    Carnage

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Carnage on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:48 am

    Oh okay then, wish you the best of luck on your projects (y) Very Happy

    GTABEST

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2014-01-08

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  GTABEST on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:53 am

    CJ had only one leg?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Dungie1995

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2014-06-19

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Dungie1995 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 am

    GTABEST wrote:CJ had only one leg?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    He was walking, the other leg was 'in the back'.

    hlennarz

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2014-05-17

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  hlennarz on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 pm

    Dunno if this is anything new:


    In the games files, there is an unused car model. It's basically an un-modable Rancher with darkened windshields. It was originally going to be used in the mission "Lure".
    game files:
    rnchlure.dff
    rnchlure.txd


    For some reason the final game uses the regular Rancher model.
    avatar
    LittleUZI

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2014-04-09
    Age : 21
    Location : I live in a hole in the ground

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  LittleUZI on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:11 am

    hlennarz wrote:Dunno if this is anything new:


    In the games files, there is an unused car model. It's basically an un-modable Rancher with darkened windshields. It was originally going to be used in the mission "Lure".
    game files:
    rnchlure.dff
    rnchlure.txd


    For some reason the final game uses the regular Rancher model.
    Hey, man that's a cool find I was searching for this a long time and I couldn't find it. Thanx man Very Happy
    avatar
    Dan131

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2014-01-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Straight Outta Hungary

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Dan131 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:38 am

    this picture is from the ice cold killa mission cutscene.
    the alpha cesar's car color is white/silver with yellow seats
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the car have vice city graphics
    avatar
    LittleUZI

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2014-04-09
    Age : 21
    Location : I live in a hole in the ground

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  LittleUZI on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:28 pm

    Dan131 wrote:this picture is from the ice cold killa mission cutscene.
    the alpha cesar's car color is white/silver with yellow seats
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the car have vice city graphics
    No that's not Ice Cold Killa cutscene. CJ had the ability to put some stuff like weapons in the back of the car. But it ended up cut Sad
    avatar
    Dan131

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2014-01-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Straight Outta Hungary

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Dan131 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 am

    LittleUZI wrote:
    Dan131 wrote:this picture is from the ice cold killa mission cutscene.
    the alpha cesar's car color is white/silver with yellow seats
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the car have vice city graphics
    No that's not Ice Cold Killa cutscene. CJ had the ability to put some stuff like weapons in the back of the car. But it ended up cut Sad
    Litlleuzi u wrong at this time. belive me,this is a cutscene from a mission  lot of peopole says that u can put things on ur car but
    i noticed this picture is from the Ice cold killa mission,cesar car is silver and the background car is red washingztn, in the final relase
    it was a civilian brown lvpd police car
    i suck at english
    avatar
    LittleUZI

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2014-04-09
    Age : 21
    Location : I live in a hole in the ground

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  LittleUZI on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 am

    Dan131 wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    Dan131 wrote:this picture is from the ice cold killa mission cutscene.
    the alpha cesar's car color is white/silver with yellow seats
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the car have vice city graphics
    No that's not Ice Cold Killa cutscene. CJ had the ability to put some stuff like weapons in the back of the car. But it ended up cut Sad
    Litlleuzi u wrong at this time. belive me,this is a cutscene from a mission  lot of peopole says that u can put things on ur car but
    i noticed this picture is from the Ice cold killa mission,cesar car is silver and the background car is red washingztn, in the final relase
    it was a civilian brown lvpd police car
    i suck at english
    Then again it's not LVPD police car, it's the cut FBI Car.
    You could enter Cesar's garage and modify your car.
    There were a loooooots of good cut features from GTA San Andreas. Most of them where good.

    xR4ZRx

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2013-12-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Argentina

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  xR4ZRx on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:25 pm

    I know that this isnt the current proyect but check this out, might help Smile

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    hlennarz

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2014-05-17

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  hlennarz on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:32 pm

    Well wouldn't it be possible to turn the SF Garage into another lowrider tuning shop ?
    Like even MENTIONED in the game cutscenes ?

    I still don't get why nobody has done this yet.
    avatar
    LittleUZI

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2014-04-09
    Age : 21
    Location : I live in a hole in the ground

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  LittleUZI on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

    hlennarz wrote:Well wouldn't it be possible to turn the SF Garage into another lowrider tuning shop ?
    Like even MENTIONED in the game cutscenes ?

    I still don't get why nobody has done this yet.
    Sure it's possible. That feature is already in this mod version. By the way it was supposed to be a lowrider garage Very Happy

    mrkickman05

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2014-08-01

    help

    Post  mrkickman05 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:49 am

    this is my first time doing mods i need help

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:49 pm

    mrkickman05 wrote:this is my first time doing mods i need help

    What do you need help with?


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    michaelkm1992

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2014-01-24

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  michaelkm1992 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:36 pm

    Please make fence around the baseball ground like this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:44 am

    michaelkm1992 wrote:Please make fence around the baseball ground like this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

    Hi Michael,

    at this time, we're not working on San Andreas. But thanks for your suggestion.


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    uncaged

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    Strange Bug

    Post  uncaged on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:14 am

    Hello guys! This mod is awesome! This is exactly that I was looking for.
    But unfortunatly I have 2 VERY disapointing problems:

    1. There is a strange color bug that appears in some exact places and randomly. For example, I am walking on the street and everything is OK. But suddenly all colors revert to original and all near shadows get strange colors. But few steps further everything is Ok again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    This image is noy mine. I found it in the web, but it looks like my problem
    I think this is connected with colormod, and I found this
    "Ryosuke gave a firm warning in the read me stating that when the color exceeds 255 the colors are inverted and its unfixable!"
    So is this really unfixable? Sad

    2. I have HUGE FPS drops when any car appears on the screen. Lowering all ingame settings didn't work Sad

    I would be happy to see your answer.

    P.S. Sorry for my grammar, I'm ukrainian.

    hlennarz

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2014-05-17

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  hlennarz on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 am

    Yes, this is caused by the color mod. Just remove the 3 files. There is an unused script, called "PS2A_FX_SunHaze.cs_oldversion" or something. just remove the "_oldversion" from it.
    In my oppinion it looks exactly like the color mod but didn't cause me any problems.

    uncaged

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  uncaged on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:14 am

    No, unfortunately this is not working correctly. Looks Fine, but it's like some texture is hanging right in front of me
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    And HUGE FPS drops issue, when vehicles are on screen, is still remains.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Guest on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:24 am

    uncaged wrote:No, unfortunately this is not working correctly. Looks Fine, but it's like some texture is hanging right in front of me
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/96/35/62/gta_sa12.jpg

    And HUGE FPS drops issue, when vehicles are on screen, is still remains.

    Hello there, uncaged.

    We are sorry but we only provide basic support for this modification as it is outdated. Hasn't been update since 2012.

    If we'll ever get back to it, we'll make sure we'll fix the issues you're experiencing, there's nothing much you can do, really. Unless you want to get rid of the beautiful beta colours, which isn't worth it. :p

    uncaged

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  uncaged on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:36 am

    Hello Sergiu!

    Oh, it is so sad. I quess now the only way to feel true SA atmosphere is to wait untill PCSX2 be able to emulate SA correctly. I am waiting since very 2005 PC release of SA and still haven't played it XD

    Thank you for your answer and good luck!

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:47 pm

    uncaged wrote:Hello Sergiu!

    Oh, it is so sad. I quess now the only way to feel true SA atmosphere is to wait untill PCSX2 be able to emulate SA correctly. I am waiting since very 2005 PC release of SA and still haven't played it XD

    Thank you for your answer and good luck!


    Hey Uncaged. This is more of a graphics card issue. Sounds like your graphics card a bit outdated.


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    uncaged

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  uncaged on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:34 pm

    Hello MeltedSOX!
    "This is more of a graphics card issue" - what exactly do you mean? Or maybe its just a joke, that I dont get ? XD
    I have GeForce 9600 GT. Vanilla PC version runs at 90-110 FPS and has no difference if compare with Youtube gameplays. And PS2 version runs fullspeed, but PCSX2 is currenly unable to handle postprocessing even in software mode, so now PS2 version look almost as ugly as vanilla PC vrsion XD

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:58 pm

    uncaged wrote:Hello MeltedSOX!
    "This is more of a graphics card issue" - what exactly do you mean? Or maybe its just a joke, that I dont get ? XD
    I have GeForce 9600 GT. Vanilla PC version runs at 90-110 FPS and has no difference if compare with Youtube gameplays. And PS2 version runs fullspeed, but PCSX2 is currenly unable to handle postprocessing even in software mode, so now PS2 version look almost as ugly as vanilla PC vrsion XD


    Sweet! Well it's been a over a year since we last updated this game. Have you tried turning off ENB?


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    uncaged

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  uncaged on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 pm

    I have never used ENB. All I did is installed Ginput and Beta V2 mod on clean english 1.0 version of the game.

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 pm

    uncaged wrote:I have never used ENB. All I did is installed Ginput and Beta V2 mod on clean english 1.0 version of the game.

    We will take total actions of the problem you are having. We're not sure what is the cause since you are the first user who told us you are experiencing this problem. The mod have not been updated for over a year now, and we do not know when we're going back. If we do, we'll make sure to but this in our list.


    Cheers!


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    uncaged

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-08-10

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  uncaged on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:46 am

    Yes, I wonder too. Since I noticed this issues I have dug through every mentioning about your mod in the web before posting here. But all what I found were just posts about this mod and "Thanks", "Cool", etc.

    I have to say that your mod is not very famous, unfortunately. When I tried to find some graphic or "Trails" restoration mods or fixes year ago, I saw tons of info about dead "All versions Adaptation" and "Things to do in San Andreas". And only few days ago I noticed "Beta Version V2" just exidently due to the video on youtube. So maybe people just used your mod with hundreds of other mods that had their own issues and just didn't noticed any problems with "Beta V2".

    Ok, MeltedSOX, thank you for your attention and replies. Good luck  Wink

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:01 am

    uncaged wrote:Yes, I wonder too. Since I noticed this issues I have dug through every mentioning about your mod in the web before posting here. But all what I found were just posts about this mod and "Thanks", "Cool", etc.

    I have to say that your mod is not very famous, unfortunately. When I tried to find some graphic or "Trails" restoration mods or fixes year ago, I saw tons of info about dead "All versions Adaptation" and "Things to do in San Andreas". And only few days ago I noticed "Beta Version V2" just exidently due to the video on youtube. So maybe people just used your mod with hundreds of other mods that had their own issues and just didn't noticed any problems with "Beta V2".

    Ok, MeltedSOX, thank you for your attention and replies. Good luck  Wink

    Thanks, Uncaged. Glad to have you aboard.


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    judimo survival

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2014-06-11

    help gta san andreas beta

    Post  judimo survival on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:18 pm

    Hi I happen to have a problem when making caesar term Vialpando mission missions do not appear sweet and I can not do to continue

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:50 pm

    judimo survival wrote:Hi I happen to have a problem when making caesar term Vialpando mission missions do not appear sweet and I can not do to continue

    Can you please provide a video clip for me so I can see what you are talking about?


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods
    avatar
    Dan131

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2014-01-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Straight Outta Hungary

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Dan131 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 am

    here few ideas on GTA:San andreas Alpha
    what had to beem done

    Beta/alpha ryder
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    alpha cesar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    random colored voodoo at the sweet and kendi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    at the just buisnees:Smoke uses the bf 400 instead of PCJ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    high noon: pulaski uses sentinel instead of buffalo
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    blood ring:the bullet car is used at the event istead of the bloodring banger
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    triads alpha
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cesars car orginally had gray colors with light yelow seat instead of the red (cutscene from ice cold killa)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    hotrings cars are from Vice city (look at the rims)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    side missions like car saleman
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 pm

    Dan131 wrote:here few ideas on GTA:San andreas Alpha
    what had to beem done

    Beta/alpha ryder
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    alpha cesar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    random colored voodoo at the sweet and kendi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    at the just buisnees:Smoke uses the bf 400 instead of PCJ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    high noon: pulaski uses sentinel instead of buffalo
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    blood ring:the bullet car is used at the event istead of the bloodring banger
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    triads alpha
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cesars car orginally had gray colors with light yelow seat instead of the red (cutscene from ice cold killa)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    hotrings cars are from Vice city (look at the rims)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    side missions like car saleman
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Thanks for sharing, Dan. Make sure to keep me posted with this if I ever consider working on San Andreas again. Smile


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods
    avatar
    Dan131

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2014-01-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Straight Outta Hungary

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Dan131 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 pm

    Ok melt but now focus on vice city
    if you (or with your new team) will gonna make an alpha san andreas mod
    just look at my posts back
    there is more unknow infos but i have to sleep Sleep
    avatar
    Dan131

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2014-01-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Straight Outta Hungary

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Dan131 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 am

    Ok here smore

    early burger shot (dosent have the spinning big burger on the cross)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    diffrent gun holding (ak,m4 shotguns) (mod)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    infernus little bit diffrent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    basketball courts at east los santos (i hasent done in beta 2.0)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Originally the cards were original and had no references to Artworks of GTA: VC and GTA III
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    this ped at snail train
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the mananger and his wife or his btch at manangent issues
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    BETA SOUNDS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    EARLY barber sounds

    engine  sounds
    blank 43 44 some kinda normal sedan cars
    blanks 57 58   forklift alpha sounds
    blanks 67 68      sports car sound
    110 1011  normal cars
    104 105 maybe  tractor
    09 08 motorcross bike

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:11 pm

    Woah! Very heavy info there. Thanks for sharing, Dan. Smile

    Cheers!


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods
    avatar
    Maciek

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2013-09-07
    Location : Poland, Głogów

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Maciek on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:39 pm

    Dan131 wrote:Beta/alpha ryder
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    That ain't even Ryder. It's Big Bear, very early Beta/late Alpha. Very Happy
    avatar
    GTA3AlphaFan

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2014-08-27
    Location : Liberty City

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  GTA3AlphaFan on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:46 am

    Maciek wrote:
    Dan131 wrote:Beta/alpha ryder
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    That ain't even Ryder. It's Big Bear, very early Beta/late Alpha. Very Happy
    So Ryder had a different name during Beta/late Alpha?
    avatar
    Maciek

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2013-09-07
    Location : Poland, Głogów

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Maciek on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am

    No, it's another character, Big Bear Very Happy

    judimo survival

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2014-06-11

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  judimo survival on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:43 pm

    I can not record but what if me das a copy of the beta you to have or das me the version v1

    judimo survival

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2014-06-11

    explication

    Post  judimo survival on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

    Forgiveness vat to say this when i do the mission of Cesar Vialpando## has it in spades the missions of sweet disappear and i cannot continue the game

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 pm

    judimo survival wrote:I can not record but what if me das a copy of the beta you to have or das me the version v1

    Do not understand what you're trying to say. Sorry.


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods
    avatar
    GTA3AlphaFan

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2014-08-27
    Location : Liberty City

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  GTA3AlphaFan on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:35 am

    MeltedSOX wrote:
    judimo survival wrote:I can not record but what if me das a copy of the beta you to have or das me the version v1

    Do not understand what you're trying to say. Sorry.
    What he's trying to say is that he wants GTA SA beta v1.
    avatar
    ViceCityManiac

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2013-11-09

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  ViceCityManiac on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:11 am

    After completing Vice City you should go on San Andreas instead GTA 3 cause tgere are so many versions of that mod.

    MeltedSOX
    Admin

    Posts : 812
    Join date : 2012-09-30

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:39 pm

    ViceCityManiac wrote:After completing Vice City you should go on San Andreas instead GTA 3 cause tgere are so many versions of that mod.

    Yes. I will take it into consideration. Smile


    _________________
    Leader of the GTA Alpha/Beta Version Mods

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Guest on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:13 pm

    Hi everyone,

    I bet all of you are wondering why I'm sending this message to you all, but I'm a personal friend of MeltedSOX. I helped him developed the GTA Alpha/Beta mods with the team he worked on. I will like to thank everyone who participated on helping MeltedSOX reach his goal on this mod. But, this is not what I'm here for, I registered to this site to inform you all that MeltedSOX is in bad shape, but not critical, after a car accident he had last night. MeltedSOX is in a local hospital at this time fighting for recovery. He had broke a few bones, but he's doing okay. He told me to tell you all that he won't be on this site for at least 2 weeks. So I will maintain the site for now as he is in the road to recovery. I want to thank everyone for being very supportive of him, and I assure, MeltedSOX will be back soon and working on the mods again. I'm deeply sorry for the bad news, and I would appreciate it to not troll, and make bad comments towards him, as he loves all of his fans.

    Thank you, all!

    GTABetaModDev2

    an.punker

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2014-03-15

    Big Problem

    Post  an.punker on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:14 pm

    Hi,
    I reinstalled a vanilla version of SA, installed cleo, downgraded to 1.0, extracted the files from the archive to the core of SA but one problem: when I try to create a new save game, it shows the loading screen then crashes. Any help would be much apreciated.

    denis1379

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2013-10-29

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  denis1379 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 am

    Hey, how about SA car reflection? Only need to replaces that from PS2 disk and tweak brightes( to very shining - blooming) with ex. Irvan view edit. Car reflection is in models/generic/vehicle.txd data Its name xvehicleenv128 for cars and they are reflecions
    for helis models/particle.txd named carfx_1or something like that. It's low visibility for helis, only see it on glass, and all of them are static like in Gta3 oposite that from VC when moved with camera 'on foot'

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:59 pm

    denis1379 wrote:Hey, how about SA car reflection? Only need to replaces that from PS2 disk and tweak brightes( to very shining - blooming) with ex. Irvan view edit. Car reflection is in models/generic/vehicle.txd data Its name xvehicleenv128 for cars and they are reflecions
    for helis models/particle.txd named carfx_1or something like that. It's low visibility for helis, only see it on glass, and all of them are static like in Gta3 oposite that from VC when moved with camera 'on foot'

    Hi denis1379,

    I will take note of this. Thanks for sharing your suggestion, we will keep this in mind.
    avatar
    GTA3AlphaFan

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2014-08-27
    Location : Liberty City

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  GTA3AlphaFan on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:28 am

    This team never dissapoints me.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 5:25 am