Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Re: GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Gingimlet1966 wrote:Thank you so much for the mod !!!! I remember playing the actual beta of gta 3 as a kid. My dad had gotten a copy of it from his old boss back in April of 01 !!! Very Happy One of his boss's friends was an actual beta tester for Rockstar. I talked to my dad about it a couple nights ago and he said he left his old boss a voice mail about it (to see if he still has a copy of it somewhere) but hasn't gotten back to him yet. Anyways my question is regarding a glitch. When I'm playing the mission for Ray "Arm's Shortage" the new airport covers the military base and the mission will not load. The blue circle is there but when I step into it, the camera goes into a weird cockeyed Birdseye view of where the military base would be and I can hear and partially see a tank trying to move but stuck in the ground. Is there a fix for this ??? I love this mod very much and don't want to have to uninstall it to play this part of the storyline. If you could let me know of any fixes for it as soon as you could that would be awesome!!!! Congrats on your recovery I hope your doing better ! I'll let you know if my dads old boss still has a copy of the game.  

Thank you for this wonderful mod
    Gingimlet1966.... afro

Hey Gingimlet,

Glad to see the enthusiasm. Unfortunately, further progress of the mod has been cancelled. But, I did however, passed it a long to a new team in gtaforums who are taking all necessary steps to make the mod very accurate to the alpha. They are rebuilding the entire mod from scratch. Thanks for the support!

L3GIT KILLER

Game crashing after starting a new game

Post  L3GIT KILLER on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 am

Everytime I press start a new game the bar goes to the end then once it would finish loading it automatically comes up with unexcepted handling help D:

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

L3GIT KILLER wrote:Everytime I press start a new game the bar goes to the end then once it would finish loading it automatically comes up with unexcepted handling help D:

Sorry for the late reply, did you try re-installing the mod?

L3GIT KILLER

Post  L3GIT KILLER on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:38 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:Everytime I press start a new game the bar goes to the end then once it would finish loading it automatically comes up with unexcepted handling help D:

Still no luck D:

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:58 pm

L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Still no luck D:

Did you download and install the radio files?

L3GIT KILLER

Post  L3GIT KILLER on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:51 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Still no luck D:

Yes, This is the error that I get tho after when I start a new game during the loading process

Unhandled Exception
    Unhandled exception: c0000005
    At Address: 004314d0

I am currently running windows 7 64bit

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 pm

L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Still no luck D:

Yes, This is the error that I get tho after when I start a new game during the loading process

Unhandled Exception

Run it in compatibility mode: Windows XP Service Pack 3

L3GIT KILLER

Post  L3GIT KILLER on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:31 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Still no luck D:

Unhandled Exception

I ran both the installer and the game in Windows XP SP3 and deleted my gta3 userfiles but still no luck

SURROUNDCOUNT

Help please

Post  SURROUNDCOUNT on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:27 am

I downloaded the mod. I installed the Mod. I run "gta3.exe" in Windows XP Service Pack 3 Mode. But it it is still really glitchy.
    Can anyone or maybe the alpha version team say something about that? I don't know what to do and need help. Please help me.

antho01

Post  antho01 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:33 am

why if I only use the mod there is the garage jesus save while if I use the other file img the garage jesus save disappears? which is the most right thing to do?

antho01

Post  antho01 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:57 am

If i use only the mod there is jesus save while i use the mod and after the other files img there is eddie's garage. which is the most right thing to do?

sm2015

I need help

Post  sm2015 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 am

Three days ago i downloaded gta 3 alpha beta 2.0 but now after loading it says unhandled exception c0000005!!!!.
    I need help Sad

POST DATA: Nice mod Smile

antho01

Post  antho01 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:05 am

sm2015 wrote:
    Three days ago i downloaded gta 3 alpha beta 2.0 but now after loading it says unhandled exception c0000005!!!!.
    I need help Sad

POST DATA: Nice mod Smile

I try to fix your problem. First, did you install the two files audio? If it is no istall the file audio and put it in audio folder. Then do you have the 1.1 version that is the version where tou can use the mods? If the question is no download from internet gta 3 1.1( file exe o file zip or rar where there is the file exe). Remember that the version 1.0 isn't moddable. Sorry for bad english

antho01

Post  antho01 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:29 am

Can sameone tell me how complete the rays's mission arms shortage?

antho01

Post  antho01 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:31 am

because the airport does not allow me to do the mission

abibik1996

gta 3 alpha mod

Post  abibik1996 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 pm

i really love this mod its F***ing awesome , i wish someone could make this work for the ios version of the game , ive tried but i cannot seem to figure it out.
    thanks
    abibik1996

antho01

Post  antho01 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:33 pm

abibik1996 wrote:i really love this mod its F***ing awesome , i wish someone could make this work for the ios version of the game , ive tried but i cannot seem to figure it out.
    thanks
    abibik1996

I dont believe that they are going to make an other verision of this mod because first if you see the file of the mod you can understand that they never can put in gta 3 for mobile(ios and android) and second the mod is died and i dont believe that they re-start the developments for make un version for ios and android. I hope that they reply at my question. Sorry for my bad english

antho01

Post  antho01 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:28 pm

I solved the problem (thank me alone). if someone else has the same problem send me a personal message on the forum or write it here, so I tell him how to overcome the mission Of ray arms shortage

antho01

Post  antho01 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

I have finished the storyline with this mod. It is so cool!
    juang1999

Post  juang1999 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Very Happy hey guys grand theft auto 3d is coming until 2016 ok happy new year

DodoGTA

I'm back!

Post  DodoGTA on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 am

Hello everyone!

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi all,

I know its been a couple of months since my last appearance, I hope you all are still enjoying the GTa3 Alpha Version Mod. I know some of you are experiencing some issues with the mod, but just to be clear, all future support of the mod has been cancelled. I thank everyone of you for your on-going support of the mod, which is still receiving a high number of downloads each day. The mod is dead (as many of you already know), but the spirit of the mod is still alive. Please do enjoy the mod. If you need some support, please feel free to post them here.

Thank you all & LONG LIVE THE GTA BETA VERSION MODS!!!!!

Cheers,
    MeltedSOX

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

superblackpt

Post  superblackpt on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 pm

hey MeltedSOX its been a long time since i came here but im glad to see that this website is still alive and kicking Wink
    Now i must ask,will you continue development on any other beta/alpha version mods?(EX.vice city alpha and san andreas beta)???

Also i hope you are better from your accident Very Happy

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:06 pm

superblackpt wrote:hey MeltedSOX its been a long time since i came here but im glad to see that this website is still alive and kicking Wink
    Now i must ask,will you continue development on any other beta/alpha version mods?(EX.vice city alpha and san andreas beta)???

Also i hope you are better from your accident Very Happy

Hey superblackpt,

Thanks for the warm welcome. This website will remain alive for quite some time, but no continuation on developments for the mod. The team who've helped me worked on the mod back then are now re-building this mod from scratched called "GTA3D." You can check out the mod at gtaforums.

As for the accident issue, I've made that up to cover something. That something is I've started working at Rockstar, but the people at gtaforums and of course the team of the mod refuse to believe me cause I don't want to provide evidence. Since they did not want to believe me, I've trolled them (silly and childish of me, I know). Till this day, I will still not show any evidence for security reasons for myself and most importantly, the company.

Thanks again for the on-going support to the mod. I'm very sorry, but the mod is dead for now. All the mods are still available for download with the current state they're in. Check 'em out and enjoy!

Cheers,
    Melted

superblackpt

Post  superblackpt on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Thanks a bunch for responding,Melted!
    But i do have a question...
    If the accident was a fake,then who was the GtaBetaModDev2,the person that,according to you,replaced the management of the website?

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:16 pm

superblackpt wrote:Thanks a bunch for responding,Melted!
    But i do have a question...
    If the accident was a fake,then who was the GtaBetaModDev2,the person that,according to you,replaced the management of the website?

GTABetaModDev2 is my close personal friend who was running the site as I was prepping up for my first day of the job.

Marcello Figueiredo

Post  Marcello Figueiredo on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:26 pm

LibertySoul and KBDDF FM Audio Files link (KJAH & MSX), download link is Unavailable Sad

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Marcello Figueiredo wrote:LibertySoul and KBDDF FM Audio Files link (KJAH & MSX), download link is Unavailable Sad

Hi Marcello,

The link has been updated. Thank you for the update about the link not working, you should have no problem downloading it now.

Thanks!
    MeltedSOX

A1SinceDay1

Post  A1SinceDay1 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:58 pm

L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Still no luck D:

Unhandled Exception

I ran both the installer and the game in Windows XP SP3 and deleted my gta3 userfiles but still no luck
    So is anyone going to help me and L3GIT, or are you just going to leave us hanging?

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:38 pm

A1SinceDay1 wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    L3GIT KILLER wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Still no luck D:

Unhandled Exception

So is anyone going to help me and L3GIT, or are you just going to leave us hanging?

Did you downloaded and installed all the necessary files, including the radio stations?

MrDamage122

THe mod is good but its laggy pls fix it i have windows 8,1

Post  MrDamage122 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Comment removed by Admin

Message by Admin: Please do not quote the entire mod's information.

I'd saw what you wanted to post. The mod includes enb series, so it's heavy on GPU. If you want to deactivate enb, just simply hold shift & F12. Just a heads up, you will lose some graphic features.

ENunn

Post  ENunn on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:19 pm

The radio station files were blocked for a TOS violation or something. Can someone fix the links please?

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:16 pm

ENunn wrote:The radio station files were blocked for a TOS violation or something. Can someone fix the links please?

Thanks for the heads up. I will do further investigations on this matter.

tedihd1999

Post  tedihd1999 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:05 am

Hello guys!
    It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. Pity to see all the mods have been cancelled. But, hey, at least we still have the latest versions, which are working just fine.
    I've seen the GTA 3D mod on GTAForums. I must say, they are doing an outstanding job. However, some of the guys on that topic have said some rude things about you and your mod. Despite what they say, you're still one of the greatest GTA Modders I've ever seen. You've made three GTA Beta Mods, while the others have just cancelled before they've even announced a release date.
    I wish you, Meltedsox, all the best!

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 pm

tedihd1999 wrote:Hello guys!
    It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. Pity to see all the mods have been cancelled. But, hey, at least we still have the latest versions, which are working just fine.
    I've seen the GTA 3D mod on GTAForums. I must say, they are doing an outstanding job. However, some of the guys on that topic have said some rude things about you and your mod. Despite what they say, you're still one of the greatest GTA Modders I've ever seen. You've made three GTA Beta Mods, while the others have just cancelled before they've even announced a release date.
    I wish you, Meltedsox, all the best!

Hey Tedi,

Been a long time. Thanks again for your ongoing support to the mods and, of course, the warm comments. Despite to what they say about me in gtaforums, I respect their comments. Then again, they wouldn't be where they are right now if it wasn't for me. But the guys at gtaforums and I just had some personal issues. Do not know if they are still having issues since I haven't contacted them for a year now. I'm glad to see many people to this day are still downloading and playing the mod, even posting videos on Youtube. Puts a smile on my face. As much as I would love to continue development of the mods, it's not possible at this time. As of right now, the mods are dead (been 2 years), but that doesn't mean they won't come back.

Thanks,
    MeltedSOX

Nick|MTA

My gta 3 beta dosent run

Post  Nick|MTA on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 am

i installed everything incluiding the radios and the game stop in the menu and the game say "NO° PCCD MISSING"Please help,this mod is so bbeautiful Sad
    PD:its my first time in this page Smile

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Nick|MTA wrote:i installed everything incluiding the radios and the game stop in the menu and the game say "NO° PCCD MISSING"Please help,this mod is so bbeautiful  Sad
    PD:its my first time in this page Smile

Hey Nick,

Is it possible that you can take a screenshot for me of the exact error? If so, it can help me get a better look at the error message and see what's your problem. Don't worry, the mod did in fact released buggy as hell! Never released a fix for it. I think I owe it to people and release a fix for the mod.

DeadDodo

Post  DeadDodo on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:49 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Dungie1995 wrote:Hey MeltedSOX can you read the Private Messagge I sent you? Very Happy 

Hi Dungie,

Yes I did. But at this time, we're only focusing getting this mod functional. We hope with this new re-released we just did fix up things now.
    hey nice mod i really like it but it need some fixes like the taxi driver (not the side mission) when you steal a taxi its a girl inside with mans voice xddd but its good Smile)))) continue it!

rishil_380rs

File remove

Post  rishil_380rs on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:52 am

I have no issue when downloading th Alpha package. It's just when I click on the .exe installer file it gets removed by Norton every time. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening? Sad
    gtavgamer

really glad you are back

Post  gtavgamer on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:02 pm

i have not been on this page since like a year and a half this mod brings back a lot of memories no matter what they say about the mod it is still good I am sure there will be problems with their mod but I doesn't make it bad heck even gta v has problems even though it is really good welcome back I missed you Very Happy

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:26 pm

DeadDodo wrote:
    hey nice mod i really like it but it need some fixes like the taxi driver (not the side mission) when you steal a taxi its a girl inside with mans voice xddd but its good Smile)))) continue it!

Hey DeadDodo,

In the alpha there was a female taxi driver, we've done that correctly. As for the male voice, that's one of the bugs that's need to be fixed. I promise, that I will try to get as much bugs fixed in the next update. Just so you know, I'm alone in the project, so it will take some time to fix things and test them.

rishil_380rs wrote:I have no issue when downloading th Alpha package. It's just when I click on the .exe installer file it gets removed by Norton every time. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening? Sad

Hi, rishil_380rs,

I've looked into your problem and did find a solution that may work. Here's a link:https://community.norton.com/en/forums/how-get-norton-360-stop-deleting-program-exe-file-it-thinks-virus

gtavgamer wrote:i have not been on this page since like a year and a half this mod brings back a lot of memories no matter what they say about the mod it is still good I am sure there will be problems with their mod but I doesn't make it bad heck even gta v has problems even though it is really good welcome back I missed you Very Happy

Hey gtavgamer,

I remembered you. Thank you so much for stopping by again and for the kind words. And yes, it feels GREAT to be back!

Post  gtavgamer on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:12 pm

cant wait to see whats next for the beta mods

rishil_380rs

Post  rishil_380rs on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:41 am

[quote="MeltedSOX"]
    rishil_380rs wrote:I have no issue when downloading th Alpha package. It's just when I click on the .exe installer file it gets removed by Norton every time. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening? Sad

Hi, rishil_380rs,

I've looked into your problem and did find a solution that may work. Here's a link:https://community.norton.com/en/forums/how-get-norton-360-stop-deleting-program-exe-file-it-thinks-virus

This link you gave doesn't solve my issue because what happens is that Norton removes the file from my computer and I am not able to restore :/

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 pm

[quote="rishil_380rs"]
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Hi, rishil_380rs,

This link you gave doesn't solve my issue because what happens is that Norton removes the file from my computer and I am not able to restore :/

I do not know how Norton works, but you'll have to change something in Norton so that it can trust the exe as a trusted file.

rishil_380rs

Post  rishil_380rs on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:21 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Hi, rishil_380rs,

I do not know how Norton works, but you'll have to change something in Norton so that it can trust the exe as a trusted file.

I got it working, yay!

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:20 pm

rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Hi, rishil_380rs,

I got it working, yay!

Glad to hear. Very Happy

Enjoy!!

rishil_380rs

Post  rishil_380rs on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:04 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Hi, rishil_380rs,

I got it working, yay!

Glad to hear. Very Happy

Enjoy!!

I'm loving it! This mod gives a greater insight as to what the alpha version could have looked like. Awesome job!Very Happy

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:15 pm

rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    rishil_380rs wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Hi, rishil_380rs,

I got it working, yay!

Glad to hear. Very Happy

Enjoy!!

I'm loving it! This mod gives a greater insight as to what the alpha version could have looked like. Awesome job!Very Happy

cheers cheers

rishil_380rs

Post  rishil_380rs on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:05 am

I have an issue to point out. In the mission Arms Shortage, it won't work properly because Phil's place has been replaced with the airport.

rishil_380rs

Post  rishil_380rs on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 am

rishil_380rs wrote:I have an issue to point out. In the mission Arms Shortage, it won't work properly because Phil's place has been replaced with the airport.

Because of this issue I will not be able to progress through the game. :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:13 pm