Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

KingAethelWulf

Re: GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

Post  KingAethelWulf on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:36 pm

GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    KingAethelWulf wrote:Just got back on this, but I tried reinstalling the mod and running it for Windows XP SP3, and I still end up with the screen showing a mascot and a grey rectangle just staying like that. Chances are that I messed up during installation and hopefully somebody knows what the problem is...

We've never heard of this problem before. Can you please re-install the game again and see if that fix the issue?

Someone else had this problem before and was told to reinstall it. Considering I reinstalled it and it didn't work, his problem probably wasn't resolved. I'll try to reinstall it a third time.

JoshuaABanks on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:01 pm
    ok I downloaded kjah from drop box and I just made a copy of it and renamed it MSX and replaced it with the one in the mp3 folder. but when I start up, I get an empty black box in fro t of the Miguel artwork and after a while it says gta3 exe has stopped working

KingAethelWulf

Post  KingAethelWulf on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, I managed to get it playable, but it ends up looking like all the textures, models, ect got inverted.
    juang1999

Post  juang1999 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad i hate juang1999 loves so f*ck you and your stupid mod gta 3 alpha FUCK YOU C**k SUCKER I HATE YOU Evil or Very Mad

MiATzA

Post  MiATzA on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:24 am

juang1999 wrote:Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad i hate juang1999 loves so f*ck you and your stupid mod gta 3 alpha FUCK YOU C**k SUCKER I HATE YOU Evil or Very Mad
    gta3 plays like ps2 i steal fish from triads ps2 bf3 beta alpha rpg shooter juang loves you C**t Evil or Very Mad a: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

denis1379

Post  denis1379 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:27 pm

I found something interesting, its about aim system and visual improves: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2001-hands-on-grand-theft-auto-3/1100-2762402/

denis1379

Post  denis1379 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:29 pm

What's happened with mod? Anyone continue it? Sad

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 pm

denis1379 wrote:What's happened with mod? Anyone continue it? Sad

Dead for now. We'll be back soon...
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 am

How is meltedsox? he should be out of the hospital by now if it wasnt something really bad D:

anyway, i decided to upload the gta 3 debug menu if anyone is interested Smile
    http://cl.ly/0y1x0n1v1e31
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:09 pm

juang1999 wrote:Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad i hate juang1999 loves so f*ck you and your stupid mod gta 3 alpha FUCK YOU C**k SUCKER I HATE YOU Evil or Very Mad
    GTA 1 plays like gta 902 and ps9 i steal beta from traids fish rockstar

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:47 pm

pr0tip wrote:How is meltedsox? he should be out of the hospital by now if it wasnt something really bad D:

anyway, i decided to upload the gta 3 debug menu if anyone is interested Smile
    http://cl.ly/0y1x0n1v1e31

He's fine, doing much better. He's been out the hospital for 2 weeks now. We had a discussion about working on the mods again, he will love to continue development for them. But unfortunately, he needs to get back on track with his daily life and since the holidays are just around the corner, he needs to prep things up for that as well. So, we made a decision, we are making a comeback in January 2015.
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:18 pm

someone managed it to edit claudes running animation to the cops one like in the alpha!

MeltedSUX

Post  MeltedSUX on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:22 pm

woooooooooooooooow maigccccccccc xddddddddd how can i play alpha'''??' i dwnld it but i cnt play Sad((((((((((((( it sys 'unhendled exepcion 2564ygd5s45s' or smth like tht Sad alpha mod sukc if not weark

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:43 pm

pr0tip wrote:someone managed it to edit claudes running animation to the cops one like in the alpha!

We already have the animation in the mod already.....

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

GTABetaModDev2 wrote:

That's the PS2 anims from DimZet. The new jogging anim is a different one (from the cop). It was used by Claude in the alpha.

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Sergiu wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:

That's the PS2 anims from DimZet. The new jogging anim is a different one (from the cop). It was used by Claude in the alpha.

Okay. Make sure to talk to Melted with about this. He will be online soon.

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:33 am

We'd like to thank you for supporting our modification. It is this mod's baby, to be honest. This modification along with MeltedSOX gathered all of us together in the 1st place. Even if there may have been minor issues within our relationship, we wish him and everyone surrounding good luck. As to all the other fans, we'd like to thank you for supporting these modifications, which contained our and MeltedSOX's work. We are looking from more feedback from everyone on the GTA 3D Mod.

Thank you for reading this. A message that's, truly, coming from the bottom of my heart.
    TheN00ster

Post  TheN00ster on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:27 pm

I never thought this day will came... I will miss all of u guys!

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

TheN00ster wrote:I never thought this day will came... I will miss all of u guys!

Thank you, TheN00ster. I'm pretty sure the guys who are working on the GTA3D mod will do their best on the project and carry on the GTA3 alpha mod that MeltedSOX and the rest of the guys have done here. MeltedSOX and myself are anxious to see what they will bring. It will bring joy to both gta3betaAlex and MeltedSOX some joy. I bet both of them don't want to see the Gta3 beta mods dead, and MeltedSOX are thankful for the guys at the GTA3D team to carry on the legacy of the GTA 3 beta mods.

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:51 am

We'd like to thank you for that. We are currently remaking the alpha graphic via SweetFX converted to DirectX8. It doesn't have any bugs and it is much more accurate than ENB.

Still WIP.

The modified SweetFX along with my tweaked timecyc (still WIP as well). The result will be amazing. Smile

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Further development of this mod has been rebooted, and passed along to the guys in the GTA3D team. Visit this link http://gtaforums.com/topic/740638-wipiii-grand-theft-auto-3d/ for more info.

P.S - I'm not part of the team. My modding days are on pause for now.

denis1379

Post  denis1379 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 am

Hey, Melted What about Vice City alpha threat? Very Happy Can some revive it??? I wanna see alpha stuff in Gta VC Smile

JCRRF

MeltedSOX

Post  JCRRF on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:56 pm

no tendra virus el mod

KingAethelWulf

Post  KingAethelWulf on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:39 am

It's a shame really, I waited a year to see this mod released and it looked great. I never got it to work properly months after the release and multiple times reinstalling. I hope the next big mod works better for others than this one was for me.
    Pratama124

Post  Pratama124 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:30 am

Hi admin could you upload the mod file on torrent ??? i have a slow internet connection Sad
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Melted, I think you should lock all of the topic.
    You might know the reason "why". bounce

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:01 pm

KingAethelWulf wrote:It's a shame really, I waited a year to see this mod released and it looked great. I never got it to work properly months after the release and multiple times reinstalling. I hope the next big mod works better for others than this one was for me.

Please look into this link: http://gtaforums.com/topic/740638-wipiii-grand-theft-auto-3d/

The mod is not dead, I just passed it a long to a different team. I no longer want to work on it since it was jeopardizing and taking control over my life. Like a demon.

But many thanks for the support, much love.

LittleUZI wrote:Melted, I think you should lock all of the topic.
    You might know the reason "why". bounce

I don't think it's necessary. But thanks for the suggestion. Good luck on the mod!

Much love,
    Melted!

Also to everyone: If you need a way to contact me, please feel free to contact me @gtaforums. I'm mostly active on there, daily.

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 pm

I may some good news to add to it. We are close to making full mesh pedestrians (as in VC) since we now have a way to apply bones to them (as the engine is capable of supporting both skinned parts and bones). Just like the alpha, no more parts. Smile

ATU.Szesnacha

Post  ATU.Szesnacha on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:14 pm

It Say that "GTA 3 is not required to play" but something is wrong Crying or Very sad . I Install it propely In new folder , Copy Radio stations to Audio folder i main game folder than I install Update 1 with IMG tool and than ENB for Low-END PC and after Intro i have black screen with ENB on left corner then i get biiip error form windows and with ALT+ TAB i Have this error

I Use Vista Service Pack 2 (I Know it Vista Sucks) and I run the mod in compatiblity mode "Windows XP Service Pack 3" and it didin't help Sad What I'm doing wrong confused

Derpovec

Problems with Gta3.exe

Post  Derpovec on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi everyone i need help i dont can download kjah and msx audio files beacuse 4shared is annyoing . So i have cracked GTA 3 ver.1.0
    It fix it if i copy to mod cracked GTA3.EXE or not ? bounce And i try from Alpha mod delete in audio all station and not work it pls help Sad

Derpovec

Post  Derpovec on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:09 pm

I told you this i had a gta 3 beta ver.mod and i have same problem you must delete enb files.
    PSTMatrix11

Post  PSTMatrix11 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 am

Ok, again to everyone... Can i work with you? Neutral
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 pm

PSTMatrix11 wrote:Ok, again to everyone... Can i work with you? Neutral
    Dude, for the love of god, can't you see that the mod is dead. It's passed away to the guys in the GTA 3D team on GTA Forums.
    And why are you so concerned to get in the team? Why can't you just make a mod of your own and release it.
    Uncle Lester

GTA 3 Beta

Post  Uncle Lester on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here. I couldn't be bothered reading through the whole thread. So I was wondering do you guys still have the download links to the BETA mod for GTA3 not the Alpha. In any way can you recover them? The reason is because I want to use the red HUD from the Beta mod. (The Health, Armour, Time). Don't worry I'm not going to upload these files anywhere else. All I want to do is use the HUD files and use them to replace the retail HUD, on my retail copy.

Thanks.

SolidUSP*

Post  SolidUSP* on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:27 am

What the hell happened here, it's been long since I've entered these forums, and now all these beta/alpha mods are dead, huh, I just through these 12 pages and man... weird how things turned out. To that Uncle Lester if you want to use that red HUD with the armor, health, icons, etc all you have to do is remove the beta.cs from the CLEO folder of the alpha mod.
    Just when I figured out how to use the gta 3 uzi in vice city and succeeded extracting files from my gta3alpha v0.65 disc with my ps2 tool for the alpha mods to use and this happens, o well best of luck to all of you, besides, some files that I extracted need some optimization in order to work on the pc version of gta 3 anyway....
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:19 am

you have a gta3alpha disk? would you mind sharing it Wink

SolidUSP*

Post  SolidUSP* on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Do you have the ps2 tool, because the normal ps2 won't play the thing because it's not optimized for it's gpu, it plays fine on a ps2 tool, you can get a working one on ebay for 1k I think if you have that kind of money to spend....

MiATzA

Post  MiATzA on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 am

SolidUSP* wrote: Do you have the ps2 tool, because the normal ps2 won't play the thing because it's not optimized for it's gpu, it plays fine on a ps2 tool, you can get a working one on ebay for 1k I think if you have that kind of money to spend....
    Well, you mind showing us some things about that alpha disc you got?

Also, when you said about ps2 tool, isn't that the devkit? I know they are preety expensive.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 pm

SolidUSP* wrote: Do you have the ps2 tool, because the normal ps2 won't play the thing because it's not optimized for it's gpu, it plays fine on a ps2 tool, you can get a working one on ebay for 1k I think if you have that kind of money to spend....

The guy you were talking to is dirty rich. 1,000 is barely something.
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:57 pm

i can get a devkit if i have to, thats no problem. i would still love to see the disc or an image of it
    gtamaster000

Post  gtamaster000 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Someone has another Alpha / Beta mod besides this? scratch

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:39 pm

gtamaster000 wrote:Someone has another Alpha / Beta mod besides this? scratch

The mod is being rebooted, and it is being called "GTA3D".

Check here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/740638-wipiii-grand-theft-auto-3d/ for more updates

Cheers!

Edit: Guys, check out the small hidden message in the black box above the website. Make sure to use your mouse to highlight the text by click and hold light mouse button, and drag the mouse over the black box to reveal the message for a good laugh.

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Denionion

Post  Denionion on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:54 pm

It's obviously that guy lied about alpha disc, time goes but pictures aren't presented.

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Denionion wrote:It's obviously that guy lied about alpha disc, time goes but pictures aren't presented.

Obviously...

If people are still having problems with the mod and the download link of the mod, please notify me.

MeltedSOX[/size]

DodoGTA

Post  DodoGTA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 am

Hello everyone!

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:16 pm

DodoGTA wrote:Hello everyone!

Hey Dodo,

How's it going?

DodoGTA

Post  DodoGTA on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:19 pm

OK

DodoGTA

Post  DodoGTA on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:20 pm

But I no longer have a PC Sad I want Android port of this mod!

MrMario2011

Post  MrMario2011 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:17 pm

This is all amazing, been wanting this since I was a kid and just discovered today this exists. Thank you!

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

MrMario2011 wrote:This is all amazing, been wanting this since I was a kid and just discovered today this exists. Thank you!

Glad to hear, Mario! Thanks for the support, enjoy!

Gingimlet1966

Quick Question

Post  Gingimlet1966 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Thank you so much for the mod !!!! I remember playing the actual beta of gta 3 as a kid. My dad had gotten a copy of it from his old boss back in April of 01 !!! Very Happy One of his boss's friends was an actual beta tester for Rockstar. I talked to my dad about it a couple nights ago and he said he left his old boss a voice mail about it (to see if he still has a copy of it somewhere) but hasn't gotten back to him yet. Anyways my question is regarding a glitch. When I'm playing the mission for Ray "Arm's Shortage" the new airport covers the military base and the mission will not load. The blue circle is there but when I step into it, the camera goes into a weird cockeyed Birdseye view of where the military base would be and I can hear and partially see a tank trying to move but stuck in the ground. Is there a fix for this ??? I love this mod very much and don't want to have to uninstall it to play this part of the storyline. If you could let me know of any fixes for it as soon as you could that would be awesome!!!! Congrats on your recovery I hope your doing better ! I'll let you know if my dads old boss still has a copy of the game.

Thank you for this wonderful mod
    Gingimlet1966.... afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:57 am